Who is this course for?
Cambridge B2 First is the most popular Cambridge exam, accepted by thousands of businesses and educational institutions around the world. This course is suitable for those who are looking to take the B2 First exam in order to be accepted onto a course such as a foundation / pathway / pre-sessional or an undergraduate program in an English speaking country or to be accepted by an employer in an English speaking country.
- Saturday class from 10am to 1pm – 3 lessons
- Virtual classroom
- Live Group English classes
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Progress report (12 weeks and above enrolment)
- Upper Intermediate (B2)/Or while studying at Intermediate Level (B1)
- Online learning resources
- Free access to Talk 24 Speaking Club
- Personalised study plan (12 weeks and above enrolment
- Achieve certified results as you learn, all our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
How Can We Help TopUp your English skills?
We give you the opportunity to learn ‘on the go’ through our virtual classroom. With online coursescome new learning opportunities and a virtual platform to enhance your skills. TopUp Learning gives you the chance to challenge and develop your English language skills with a communicative live group English course in a fun and interactive class. Whether English is your first language or you are learning English as a second language, this course will create a basis for your English speaking, reading, listening and writing skills. With encouragement and support from our most highly-trained teachers at TopUp Learning, you will gain the confidence to socialise and engage in the English language. Online learning can be a flexible method for you to safely learn English from the comfort of your home and advance by engaging and communicating with fellow classmates.
This course includes:
3 hours of live classes per week
Upper-Intermediate (B2) / Or while studying at Intermediate level (B1)
Homework and Progress Report
Access to Talk 24 and Live Reception
Certificate of Participation