Who is this course for?
The level 2 Teens English course is suited for pre-intermediate aged between 12-16 years old.
This course will help you boost your confidence in your communicative skills and improve reading, writing and listening through a fun and interactive online learning environment. The course is carefully designed to prepare you with all the necessary English skills needed to succeed in school and in preparation for higher education.
- 2 lessons (days) per week +1 lesson (day) mixed level activity session
- Live Group English classes
- Qualified and native level speaking teacher
- Homework/home activities
- Term meeting with the teacher during the last activities of the term
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Online learning resources
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Weekly planned classes
- Digital book for those enrolled for the academic year
- Individual learning plan
- Term report
- Virtual classroom
- Achieve certified results as you learn, all our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
What to expect?
- The class will consist of students with the same level of skill-sets ensuring that everyone gets the same learning experience appropriately.
- Our teachers at TopUp Learning will give equal opportunities to all students in the class to share their opinions and knowledge on the topics to ensure all students get the best practice.
- This online lesson will provide opportunities to improve the necessary English skills needed to succeed in School and in preparation for Higher Education
How Can We Help TopUp your English skills?
Through our virtual classroom we give the learning opportunity to you to learn on the go. With online courses comes new learning opportunities, the chance to give you the necessary environment on a virtual platform to enhance your skills. TopUp Learning gives you the chance to challenge and develop your English language skills with a communicative group live Teens English course in a fun and interactive class. Whether English is your first language or you are learning English as a second language, this course will create a basis for your English speaking, reading, listening and writing skills. With encouragement and support from our most highly-trained teachers at TopUp Learning you will gain the confidence to socialise and engage in the English language. Online learning can be a flexible method for you to safely learn English from the comfort of your home and advance by engaging and communicating with fellow classmates.
This course includes:
3 hours of live classes per week
Certificate of Participation