Who is this course for?
Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standardised test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enrol in English-speaking universities. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions. TOEFL is one of the two major English-language tests in the world, the other being the IELTS.
TOEFL is a trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS), a private non-profit organization, which designs and administers the tests. ETS issues official score reports which are sent independently to institutions and are valid for two years following the test.
- Saturday class from 1pm to 4pm – 3 lessons
- Live Group English classes
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Progress report (12 weeks and above enrolment)
- Intermediate Level (B1)
- Virtual classroom
- Online learning resources
- Free access to Talk 24 Speaking Club
- Personalised study plan (12 weeks and above enrolment
- Achieve certified results as you learn, all our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
What you will learn?
- How to improve your English language skills
- How to effectively navigate the four sections of the TOEFL test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Tips to help you prepare for the TOEFL test
- How the TOEFL test is scored
- How to use your TOEFL test scores for employment, study, visas and scholarships
- Ways to manage your time during the test
- Where to find additional resources about the TOEFL test
- How to register for the TOEFL test
How Can We Help TopUp your English skills?
Through our virtual classroom we give the learning opportunity to you to learn on the go. With online courses comes new learning opportunities, the chance to give you the necessary environment on a virtual platform to enhance your skills. TopUp Learning gives you the chance to challenge and develop your English language skills with a communicative live group English course in a fun and interactive class. Whether English is your first language or you are learning English as a second language, this course will create a basis for your English speaking, reading, listening and writing skills. With encouragement and support from our most highly-trained teachers at TopUp Learning you will gain the confidence to socialise and engage in the English language. Online learning can be a flexible method for you to safely learn English from the comfort of your home and advance by engaging and communicating with fellow classmates.
This course includes:
3 hours of live classes per week
Homework and Progress Report
Access to Talk 24 and Live Reception
Certificate of Participation