TOEIC® Basic Practice
Prepare in a comprehensive way and perfect the 2 skills assessed in the official TOEIC® test: listening and reading.
Over 1 Year you can practice with 200 questions, similar to those of the official TOEIC® test, in the two skills that it evaluates:
- Reading: 100 questions similar to those of the official exam with their corresponding explanations of reading ability.
- Auditory: 100 questions similar to those of the official exam with their corresponding explanations of hearing ability.
The most economical and effective alternative to familiarize yourself with the questions of the 2 skills of the official TOEIC® exam.
Listening and Reading Adaptive
LICENSE VALID FOR 1 YEAR ONE TIME PAYMENT
- 100 TOEIC® Listening Practice questions
- 100 TOEIC® Reading Practice questions
- Detailed performance analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses