TOEIC® Master (LR) – Practice + LR Simulation
Practice the two skills of the test with a greater number of questions and take a complete simulation of the official TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test, duration 2 hours.
This way you will become familiar with the test and receive a detailed report of your score. In addition, you will obtain a proof of your level of proficiency in the language based on the CEFR, the Common European Framework of Reference, both in general and for each skill assessed.
Over 1 Year you will be able to practice with 400 questions similar to those of the official TOEIC® test, in the two skills that it evaluates:
- Reading: 200 adaptive questions similar to those of the official exam with their corresponding explanations of reading ability.
- Auditory: 200 adaptive questions similar to those of the official exam with their corresponding explanations of hearing ability.
An excellent alternative to prepare yourself in an optimal way, at an economical price. Practice with exercises similar to the ones in the test and simulate the real exam.
1 Full TOEIC® Simulation
LICENSE VALID FOR 1 YEAR ONE TIME PAYMENT
- 200 TOEIC® Listening Practice questions
- 200 TOEIC® Reading Practice questions
- Detailed performance analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses
- 1 Full-length TOEIC® Simulation
- Projected TOEIC® Scores for Listening, Reading, and Overall
- Score Report with personalized feedback on how to improve
- CEFR Levels for Listening and Reading skills (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)